It barely matters where you came from, what school you attended, or what industry you work in—if you’ve done an outstanding job, join us as we explore the future of advanced technology.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
Policies and guidelines
We believe in trust and common sense over policies and guidelines, and that asking for forgiveness is preferable than asking for permission. We are a highly results-driven team that demands the greatest level of performance from each member.
How to be on board?
If you’ve got what it takes, we’d love to hear from you! However, the professional background is preferable, but the most significant characteristics are focusing intensely and coming up with creative solutions to unexpected challenges.
Keep your CV simple and state clearly about your skillset, and make sure your skills aren’t something you learned from a YouTube video in 10 minutes.